There are many ways to take action and make your voice heard. Here are some ways that a Supporter might like to advocate:
- Write your elected officials
- Write an op-ed or letter to an editor
- Share information about voter registration and elections online
- Attend online panel discussions to get more informed on issues
- Reach out to an issue-based organization and volunteer to track bills and legislation for them
An introvert is a person who tends to recharge by spending time alone or by enjoying the company of a few close friends. They feel drained being around people for long periods of time, particularly in large crowds. They problem-solve by thoughtful consideration and often prefer to write out their thoughts, rather than express them in conversation.
A bridge builder is someone who feels that the best way to move an issue forward is to look for common ground between two sides of an issue. The basic principle behind bridge building is the pursuit of compromise in order to make lasting change.